Originally posted by BostonWu
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    Im the only unbeaten team that remains :D
    I take it you didn't draft any of your beloved Chiefs. :lol:
    nope i was smart
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
      Hey how did the Fantasy Baseball turn out?
      Because I didnt start Mike Aviles I lost in the finals to Shadow

Congrats big homie!

Comment

LOL.........Thanks.........Nobody ever noticed me as a kid either.............LOL

Comment

Hi, im the bottom dweller in the league. Yep, last place. And it's not because I have played tough teams either, my team just bites. When my receivers get healthy maybe I can still manage to have a chance at the playoffs. " PLAYOFFS?..... PLAYOFFS?..... Are we talking about PLAYOFFS?"
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

:whistle: :whistle:

:P

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown

we all have to lose sometime

Comment

I'm 2-2, really thought I'd be a lot better. Picking up Desean Jackson in the 12th round was a good move. I have two good QBs but need some help in other places. Might propose a trade.

I need D-Mac to get healthy!

And the Chiefs ruined my survival pick last week. lol

Comment

I own Braylon Edwards, Jamal Lewis and J.T. O’Sullivan. In return I’ve been offered Dwayne Bowe, LenDale White and Matt Hasselbeck. Anyone bite on this? I’m leaning towards accepting the offer. A few thoughts:

I hate hitching my wagon to the Cleveland Browns. At this point in the season you pretty much know you’re going to get good production out of White and Bowe and I’m just not sure what’s going to happen with Edwards and Lewis. I see Hasselbeck and O’Sullivan heading in opposite directions for the remainder of the season. O’Sullivan has padded some good numbers against suspect defenses while getting sacked a ton (might lead league). Seattle is finally getting healthy and I could see them really taking off.

What should I do???

Comment

As an Indians and Brows fan I can tell you it's generally a bad idea to hitch your wagon to anything involving Cleveland. lol

Comment

Actually the QB situation there is so volatile that who knows what will happen. They are sticking with Anderson but he was terrible for most of the game last week and then came on good at the end. And there is no telling what Quinn will do if he gets a shot.

Comment

Hasselbeck will be better, once he gets some of his WR's back

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown

we all have to lose sometime
                          I'm just messing with you. You have a great team, and I was suprised when I got back to town and saw that I was ahead going into Mon night.
                          With Parker out and Big Ben struggling, I expected a nice 20+ point performance out of the Ravens defense.

Comment

Only 4 games left and I have managed too climb back into the playoff race winning 5 straight (gotta pat myself on the back for that). I'm still in 7th but only a game out of first(kinda). Im gonna have a tough road trying to make the playoffs having to face Clarensauce, DSB_M_T_X_E, and RampageWSU 3 of my last 4 games. But we will see.
                            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                            X