Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Ferrigno is in the building!!!!

im game for live draft. Or Auto
    I did horrible in the shockernet league last year but did good in other ones funny

Comment

I'd rather do a live draft. What day are we shooting for?

Comment

That I'll have to look into. Ideally, we'd do it sometime in the last week or so of the preseason to give enough time to evaluate certain talent and avoid injuries. It also would allow for time to make any trades before the season starts. I'd guess sometime in the evening or a weekend afternoon/evening would be what we'd shoot for. The more feedback we get the better we can plan that.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Just wanted to bump this back near the top and give my input on a draft time. If its on a week night I vote for around 8:30 pm draft time, thats when my 3 year old son goes to bed. :)
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Speaking of which, I would like some input about days/times that work best so we can get as many as possible involved.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

My business is such that I can't count on being around for a live draft, so I always set my auto picks

Comment

any day except for August 23rd

Comment

anyday for me except august 16th, im going to the chiefs preseason game yay
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm on a short tour from August 15th-22nd. But I should be able to make it otherwise.
                    www.myspace.com/clarensau
                    it's what i do

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                      anyday for me except august 16th, im going to the chiefs preseason game yay
                      Lucky you!

Are you guys all filled up on this thing?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We have our 12 Fever. Unless someone has bailed on me since I last checked.

Newshock, don't worry. I'd never have the draft on the night of a game.

The Sauces :D, I'll probably shoot for that week or whatever after the 23rd. If I remember correctly that would give us plenty of time still. We want to get through most of the preseason games to avoid the injury bug as much as possible. So you two should be good I think.

I'm thinking a weekday evening of some kind is probably best. After 830 or so for those with little ones.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22

The Sauces :D, I'll probably shoot for that week or whatever after the 23rd. If I remember correctly that would give us plenty of time still. We want to get through most of the preseason games to avoid the injury bug as much as possible. So you two should be good I think.

I'm thinking a weekday evening of some kind is probably best. After 830 or so for those with little ones.
                          Speaking of "sauces," we should have our draft at Buffalo Wild Wings. =)
                          it's what i do

Comment

Originally posted by Clarensauce

Speaking of drafts. I haven't seen a date yet for our other one yet. When is it? You HAVE to know...
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Clarensauce

Speaking of drafts. I haven't seen a date yet for our other one yet. When is it? You HAVE to know...
                              Sunday night, August 24th.
                              it's what i do

Comment

How's Tuesday the 26th at 9pm?
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X