KGSO Magazine - July issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok just got my copy.

I know the girl on the cover. If you ever see her in a bar and she is holding a beer bottle DUCK!! well it really wouldnt matter because she will throw one at you hahaha.
    I know her uncle more than her though. His name is Vic and he used to be the president of Latino Dreams car club. I think he has stepped down from that position though. Its been a few years since ive talked to him..

Nice little article on ShockerNet. just about how passionate we are and some nice little quotes from Sub and Royal.

Comment

Quotes from Sub and Royal, eh? Good. That means it was a very nice representation.

And, Royal? I may just be old enough to be your mother (or mother-in-law), but by today's standards, that's not old or even close. I'm not blind and I'm not dead, so bring on those male swimsuit models. Woohoo!
      "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Thanks to KGSO, I received a couple of copies in the mail yesterday. Good article and I like the perspective he wrote it from.

As I was thumbing through the issue had to laugh at one thing. In the swimsuit section it lists the first name of each model next to her image. In one picture it showed "Lisa" sitting on a large crate of some kind. She was the only model in that picture. On the crate was the name "Kim" (I think, I may have the names wrong). I had to wonder, was Kim inside the crate?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Thanks to KGSO, I received a couple of copies in the mail yesterday. Good article and I like the perspective he wrote it from.

As I was thumbing through the issue had to laugh at one thing. In the swimsuit section it lists the first name of each model next to her image. In one picture it showed "Lisa" sitting on a large crate of some kind. She was the only model in that picture. On the crate was the name "Kim" (I think, I may have the names wrong). I had to wonder, was Kim inside the crate?
          I saw that too and thought the same thing
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

HOlY smokes! Just got a copy today. The swimsuits are real nice!!! ...lol

And these girls are Wichita girls ... :yahoo:

Comment

Working...
            X