KGSO Magazine - July issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGSO Magazine - July issue

Be sure to pick it up for the swimsuits.

Well......Their`s a 1/2 page article on Shockernet inside it.

Now, where would one find this magazine?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Dillons has them. They are located right inside the door by the grocery carts. Atleast at 37th and woodlawn.
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I was just there and didnt see them.
        But I also wasnt looking neither. Ill go back.
        Thanks for the heads up

Comment

To be more accurate, they are located near the ice machine.
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.

Comment

They are located at all area Dillons and, Knollas Pizza, Red Robin, Central Bank and trust, Chance Transmissions, Lou's Sporting Goods, Sunflower Bank, The Shadow, Walts Bar and Grill, Egg Crate Cafe, Pureformance, R&S Bar B Q, R-Quip, WTI, AutoCraft, Barry Material, Monterrey Restaurant, Southard Corporation and Parks Motors.

Comment

Can someone provide highlights for those of us not in the area? Thanks.
              "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by shockandawe08
                Can someone provide highlights for those of us not in the area? Thanks.
                Be careful what you ask for. For some, the highlights might be the swimsuits! :lol:

Comment

Well, now, Royal, if those swimsuits had guys in them, I'd be fine with that. 8) :D
                  "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

I think you got RS, MADAME. :good: :good: :yes: :yes: :lol: :lol:
                    If it feels good - do it!

Comment

crap I stopped by the dillons on 37th to get some fruit and there were none to be seen.

Ill check the ones closest to my house tonight

Comment

I got one in the past from Taco Pronto.

Comment

"crap I stopped by the dillons on 37th to get some fruit and there were none to be seen.

Ill check the ones closest to my house tonight"

I was just there and found them. They are laying face down at the bottom of the rack. I think dillons doesn't want people to see the bikini babe on the cover...

Comment

I may have to swing by the Dillons at Harry and Webb before/after church tonight.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              I may have to swing by the Dillons at Harry and Webb before/after church tonight.
                              Better make it before church. If you get it after church, you might feel like turning around and heading back there after thumbing through this one.

:D
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                              X