Another Reason Why I Hate Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Reason Why I Hate Hollywood

Sorry but I had to vent but I'll try and keep it short.

First, I'm taking a break from lawn work, sitting down checking what's on and I catch the JAG/NCIS marathon on USA. I loved JAG and never got into NCIS. The first part of the episode I was watching has an officer die of unknown causes on AF1 after lunch with the President.

AF1 diverts to Wichita, KS.....now here's where I get mad....why Wichita? Well, Boeing IDS does extensive work on the planes that serve the President so that makes sense, on the surface....and I am about to give them credit for doing some research.

Then they decide to describe AF1 landing at Mid Continent Airport.....ok hotshots....nice job there.

Then the County Coroners office arrives......from Wichita County......good God could they do LESS research? What would that have taken.....5 minutes from a gaffer to come up with the correct info?

I don't even mind the slow Okie/Texas drawl they decided to give the guy.....an accent I have never heard anywhere in Kansas....but really....Wichita County and AF1 not at McConnell AFB?

These guys in Hollywood are so stupid.....but yet so many think they are brilliant.

We're talking about a FICTIONAL program, right?

But I agree, get it right if you're going to get that close to reality.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

That doesn't surprise me Doc. I could understand some small details being missed but that stuff is pretty basic right there.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
      X