WSU Advantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Advantage

Something struck me as odd the other day putting into perspective the value of WSU education. On Tuesday, July 1 I receive an all-employees email at my bank that Mary Jane Rotinkroch is joining us from K-State to serve as summer intern. I don’t know, call me skeptical but what’s the point of a 1-month internship? By the time she learns where the ladies room is located it’s time to rejoin the party in Aggieville. To me it gives the appearance of a glorified dog-and-pony show for someone's niece to throw on their resume. While conversely the WSU intern working in my department was hired in April and is signed on at least through the end of the year and perhaps through May 2009 graduation. You tell me who’s receiving a better professional experience?

Sounds like Mary Jane Rotinkroch should have stayed up north and done an internship there....

Comment

Re: WSU Advantage

Originally posted by BostonWu
      Something struck me as odd the other day putting into perspective the value of WSU education. On Tuesday, July 1 I receive an all-employees email at my bank that Mary Jane Rotinkroch is joining us from K-State to serve as summer intern. I don’t know, call me skeptical but what’s the point of a 1-month internship? By the time she learns where the ladies room is located it’s time to rejoin the party in Aggieville. To me it gives the appearance of a glorified dog-and-pony show for someone's niece to throw on their resume. While conversely the WSU intern working in my department was hired in April and is signed on at least through the end of the year and perhaps through May 2009 graduation. You tell me who’s receiving a better professional experience?
      Wow, that other intern must be one hell of a mover/thinker/doer/shocker.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Mary Jane Rotinkroch
        Please tell me that name is to protect the innocent and amuse the spectators.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Mary Jane Rotinkroch
          How could a name like that be real? :lol: ;-)
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Mary Jane Rotinkroch
            Something tells me she also has perty pink panties.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(NSFW Language)
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
            X