Octopus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octopus

I have looked at the video of this octopus several times. At first it looks fake, but if it is fake then someone really put some effort into it.

It starts at the 4:19 mark and continues 'til the end. There is also interesting footage prior to the octopus.

"If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Whoa....

I probably would have :shock: if i saw that change right in front of my face, either that or flipped and forgot to breathe going back to the surface of the water

Comment

I'd probably have soiled myself.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23

it doesnt appear to be blending into its surroundings very well.

Comment

Nature is truly wonderful. Too bad mankind easily dismisses its beauty and destroys everything.

Squids and Octupi are able to change colors due to skin cells called chromatophores. I wish I had chromatophore skin cells so I stand behind the b-ball goal and change a mesmorizing black and yellow alternating effect and distract the opponent free throw shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              Nature is truly wonderful. Too bad mankind easily dismisses its beauty and destroys everything.

Squids and Octupi are able to change colors due to skin cells called chromatophores. I wish I had chromatophore skin cells so I stand behind the b-ball goal and change a mesmorizing black and yellow alternating effect and distract the opponent free throw shooter.
              I would use my chromataphoric skin for much more deviant behaviors, including but not limited to harassing my exes and boarding free flights to inspect the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader lockerroom. Is that sick? Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

I would use my chromataphoric skin for much more deviant behaviors, including but not limited to harassing my exes and boarding free flights to inspect the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader lockerroom. Is that sick? Probably.

That's why you'll never be given superpowers. You would use them for evil.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                  It's too late. Have you seen his avatar?

:whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    Originally posted by CharlieHog
                    It's too late. Have you seen his avatar?

:whistle:
                    :D

Actually that was all Chalmers. I used up all my cosmic energy getting Stephen Curry to pass the ball off to Jason Richards in the waning seconds of the Davidson game.

Comment

Actually that was all Chalmers. I used up all my cosmic energy getting Stephen Curry to pass the ball off to Jason Richards in the waning seconds of the Davidson game.
                      Nice try, but I'm on to you, Dr. Jones!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        Nice try, but I'm on to you, Dr. Jones!

Professor Henry Jones: Those people are trying to kill us!
                        Indiana Jones: [shouts] I know, Dad!
                        Professor Henry Jones: This is a new experience for me.
                        Indiana Jones: It happens to me all the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X