'Unbelievable' sportsmanship in softball game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Unbelievable' sportsmanship in softball game

Stay up-to-date with the latest sports news and scores from NBC Sports.

That makes me sick! Can you imagine what would happen if we had a woman as president?

Comment

She should of sucked it up and crawled around the bases if that's what it took...
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are you guys related to Cold (RIP)? ;-)
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

yea i saw this on Sportscenter a couple weeks back, it s a great story!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            yea i saw this on Sportscenter a couple weeks back, it s a great story!
            For someone without testicles.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It was a nice moment, but it's kind of ruined a little when you hear that the that the rules allow for a pinch-runner to finish the homerun trot for an injured player, and umpires just didn't know the rule.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

It wasn't like the girl was trying to leg out a double. She hit it over the fence and running the bases was just a technicality. I applaud the two girls for realizing that and not being jerks just so they could win by 10 runs instead of 9.

Comment

Amazing! Best story posted yet!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the team that helped the girl around the bases lost the game by two runs. I bet you'll be seeing the highlight again during the ESPY awards.

Comment

When I first heard the story I was told that the HR hit ended up winning the game for them.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                        Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the team that helped the girl around the bases lost the game by two runs. I bet you'll be seeing the highlight again during the ESPY awards.
                        I thought I remembered the game not even being close.

Memory must be the first to go!

Comment

What a pansy! Suck it up lil' girl and crawl on your belly around the bases. This makes me sick! Can you imagine if this happened to one of our baseball players? We'd be the laughing stock of baseball.

Cute little stories in sports are nice and refreshing from time-to-time, this is just absurd. By the way, I'd hit it after she rehabbed! :D

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                            What a pansy! Suck it up lil' girl and crawl on your belly around the bases. This makes me sick! Can you imagine if this happened to one of our baseball players? We'd be the laughing stock of baseball.

Cute little stories in sports are nice and refreshing from time-to-time, this is just absurd. By the way, I'd hit it after she rehabbed! :D
                            After? Like a knee brace would be in the way?

Western Oregon Sara Tucholsky hit her first career HR with the help from Central Washington - ultimate sportsmanship. She tore her ACL running back to 1st a...

Comment

Working...
                            X