Flights to Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights to Orlando

For those like me who planned on going to Orlando this November, the price just went up...

There will be charters. I've heard that 300 people are the anticipated number. I bet there will be more than that.

I just checked Air Tran. Today it is $299 for a round trip Nov.26-Dec. 1. Hopefully there will be some web specials coming up to knock that down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
      There will be charters. I've heard that 300 people are the anticipated number. I bet there will be more than that.

I just checked Air Tran. Today it is $299 for a round trip Nov.26-Dec. 1. Hopefully there will be some web specials coming up to knock that down a bit.
      I wouldn't really count on AirTran to offer specials. Remember, they are a "Discount" carrier already.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock

I wouldn't really count on AirTran to offer specials. Remember, they are a "Discount" carrier already.
        Yeah, plus the fact with Allegiant Air leaving, prices might start going up, but who knows... Usually holiday flights go up in cost the closer you get. Either way, it probably won't be so high people can't afford it.

Comment

Marty don't get too discouraged. I get email notifications from AirTran for web discounts on tickets ad nauseum. When I get the next one I'll post it here.

Comment

Marty don't get too discouraged. I get email notifications from AirTran for web discounts on tickets ad nauseum. When I get the next one I'll post it here.
            Used to be easy to make these trips...now I have a family of 4 who wants to come along...especially if I'm going to be near Disney World.

Comment

Working...
            X