No announcement yet.

K-State to lose one BB, KU 2 FB, and WSU 0 Golf Scholarships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you dont know how to used ShockerNet Forum Index - http://www.shockernet.net/sn/index.php

Then you shouldnt be on the computer.

Comment

Sorry, DaShox, but you're confusing the issue.

It has nothing to do with whether these topics are allowed in the basketball forum. The issue is that the topic already existed here and that there isn't a compelling reason to move it.

So fear not, the strike zone hasn't budged.

Can we now get back to discussing the OP?

Comment

Is there a compelling reason for ISASO's ticket request to be in the basketball board? Or does it belong in the ticket exchange?

You see my point? Be consistent.
        Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShox
          Is there a compelling reason for ISASO's ticket request to be in the basketball board? Or does it belong in the ticket exchange?

You see my point? Be consistent.
          I nearly did move it, and in retrospect, probably should have.

I chose inaction over action in both cases. It is what it is and you don't have to agree.

We are done with this discussion. You had your say and I've had mine. It's time to get this back on topic.

Comment

Stupid shh!t like this is the reason I don’t envy Royal’s job (an unpaid one at that). He doesn’t need this shh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
              Stupid shh!t like this is the reason I don’t envy Royal’s job (an unpaid one at that). He doesn’t need this shh!t.
              I second that.

Back to the topic........ None of it is really a surprise.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'll third it. If it's moved or left alone on the basketball side, this never happens. Totally unnecessary.
                Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Getting back to KSU BB: The person who sits next to me at baseball objects when he hears that KSU should have gone further in the 2008 NCAA tourney. With Beasley, Walker, Pullen, Stewart, Young, etc., would you expect KSU to win more than one game in the tourney? His point was that seeding and who you play are very important (and I agree). On the other hand, ... well all I can say is Michael Beasley. ;-)
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                  X