• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals poll

Just for fun
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Until they prove otherwise. They're gonna lose 100+ for the 3rd or 4th straight year (I can't remember).

Comment

They have been competive the whole year, losing alot of of 1 run games. Recently they have won 4 out of 5, i really think they are gonna get a streak going on here. Well i guess i hope! I still think they will be be around the 74-88 record range.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I voted yes.

If I recall, Keitz show said the Royals have had 90+ loss seasons since 92.

They need to bring in more good pitchers.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
          I voted yes.

well he is wrong because we went 83-79 in 2003
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Once the Royals get the bullpen a bit more undercontrol Soria>>>>>>>>.
            Then I would feel a little bit better voting no.

BTW since when did *come from behind win* become part of the repertoire ???

Starting pitching has been good. Bullpen has been decent and the offense needs to wake up. I would assume watching them play recently they are starting to get it together.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
              I voted yes.

If Keitz did say that, he was waaay off, which wouldnt surprise me, since he's usually way off. Nearly 50% of the seasons since 1992 have resulted in under 90 losses.

7 - under 90
              8 - 90 and above

Get information about Kansas City Royals history, past franchise names, retired numbers, top players and more on Baseball-Reference.com
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
              X