The Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Open

It turned out to be a beautiful day at Royal Birkdale. Here's some pics if you're interested
    IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

Comment

IMG_5853.jpg

Comment

IMG_5791.jpg

Sorry for the sideways view, just look at the pants, that's all you need to know

Comment

Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

IMG_5871.jpgIMG_5838.jpgIMG_5826.jpg
            Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; July 20, 2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

IMG_5839.jpg

Don't feel bad Mike Kennedy, even Feherty's equipment doesn't work worth a damn.

Comment

Freaking awesome! Good way to spend the middle of July

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]4837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4834[/ATTACH]
                  How am I supposed to convert my clubs to metric?
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

If your 190 meters out, what the hell are you supposed to do?
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

And of course the spell meters wrong. What the hell is a metre?

Stupid British.

Comment

Do you use a baffing spoon of a cleek?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Do you use a baffing spoon of a cleek?
                          A Mashie, Spoon and Niblick usually gets the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            And of course the spell meters wrong. What the hell is a metre?

Stupid British.
                            They wear blue suits with long pointy toed shoes and are always in a hurry! On top of that they drive on the wrong side of the road and talk funny.

Okay, 90% of the folks I've dealt with have been fantastic, especially the mates at Royal Birkdale, they've had 145 years of practice.

Comment

Today we went in search of how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
                              IMG_5938.jpgIMG_5978.jpg

jube jube

Comment

Working...
                              X