Spurs 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs 2018

This will be my first thread post. If I botch it somehow, let me know.

After the NBA draft, which was supposedly a great draft class, I wondered about the Spurs going forward. Manu G. and T. Parker are getting old, and there's been rumors of the Spurs shopping L. Aldridge and Danny Green. Most concerning, in my opinion, is the free agency of Patty Mills. Patty Mill's is an excellent player for the Spurs.

I know that NBA isn't really a hot topic on SN, but I wondered what you guys think about the Spurs' future. (of those who are fans of the NBA/Spurs).

I personally would like to see L. Aldridge be traded. I was unhappy with his arrival in the first place. I thought the ISO, fade-away wouldn't fit the rapid ball movement the Spurs like to play with. But he's done well. I'd also like to see us get rid of Gasol. Maybe he's defense has improved while he was at the Spurs, but it was atrocious in the early season of the NBA.

Anyway, what do you want to see happen with the Spurs?
    What do you think is going to happen?
    Is there any chance they get Freddy? (I think this would be awesome!)

Next time I talk to RC, I'll let you know what he's thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Next time I talk to RC, I'll let you know what he's thinking.
      Serious question: when was the last time you saw RC? I know you once told me that you knew his family.
      78-65

Comment

I hate to admit, but a very long time. His parents are extremely important to me, for a variety of reasons, and I see them when I can, but they are very private folks, and like many of us, getting up there in age. I respect them as much as anyone in this world and I pray for their health and happiness.

Comment

Working...
        X