UglyFest '17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UglyFest '17

Okay, so in recent months, I've really tried to be more respectful of others. Namecalling has decreased and I've tried to be respectful, even during disagreements and debates.

That said, what I witnessed yesterday was a trainwreck! This was the second time in six months that Kansas City was the meeting destination for me and five other longtime friends. Two Omaha guys, myself and another, travelled to KC, stopping to pick up two others at MCI, before heading to our host's house in Overland Park. The last pickup was Southwest flight 3466 from Denver, it was over an hour late, that should have been a harbinger of things to come, but that isn't the point.....

We all met to attend the annual RockfestKC, hosted by some local radio station. Holy crap! What a mess of ugly people! I didn't know most of the bands, but we really just used it as an excuse to get together. I had no idea Kansas City was this packed with human waste!

Some of the music was good, I've always loved Sammy Hagar, and Collective Soul took me back to my glory days in the 80's. I was introduced to heavy metal band Halestorm, they were awesome, as was Southern rock group Blackberry Smoke.

But how on earth did so many ugly f'ing people get together in one place? I mean seriously! We had short , fat chicks weighing in close to 300 lbs sporting short shorts and fishnets. Dudes with meth mouth saggy jeans and no shirts, we had it all!

The people there would embarrass WalMart! No, more than embarrass Walmart, they would kick these people out just because, well, you have to protect WalMart's image! I don't think these people have a set of Sunday's best clothes that would get them into a WalMart.

And usually, watching girls flash their boobies is a good thing. Not there! There was almost an infinite number of overweight, ugly hosebeasts, climbing up on their old man's shoulders, just to show off their ta ta's. And people were chucking bead necklaces at them! I was willing to throw dollars at them just to keep their shirts on! The best way to describe these boobies is thinking about pairs of tennis balls in tube socks. If the girls didn't hang on to their titties, they would have swung all the way down and taken out someones kneecaps. There are 90 year-old bats in nursing homes with firmer titties than these girls were sporting. And many of them were pierced!

You can't unsee this stuff! My eyes are still burning! Seriously, being with my friends was a blast, some of the music was really good, but there is not enough bleach in the world to sanitize that mess of people!

Rockfest my ass! Truth in advertising should require the renaming of the event to UglyFest!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Screenshot_20170604-184229.jpg
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Video on bottom of article from the Kansas City Star. Seriously, check out the ugly people. I'm not exaggerating.

Comment

Collective Soul took you back to the 80's? You mean this whole time I've been a full decade off on the timeline of my life?

Some JoCo elites will be by soon to remind you that surely all of those people came from the MO side of the KC metro.

Comment

Back in the early days of Wichita's River Festival week, they had an event called the Block Party (it's left and come back, but it's not the same). He said that he would make a point of going to that event every year because he was so amazed that this was the only day of the year you'd see these people. I believe he called it rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses.

Comment

Which backwards hat sleeveless shirt guy were you?

Comment

Calling potential recruits uninteresting and criticizing their abilities is one thing. Posting online to complain about the weight and looks of the woman attached to he one set of naked breasts you've ever seen....pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you. I'm sure you are real looker.

KC huh? Must be beaker.
              Last edited by mini-shock; June 7, 2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                Calling potential recruits uninteresting and criticizing their abilities is one thing. Posting online to complain about the weight and looks of the woman attached to he one set of naked breasts you've ever seen....pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you. I'm sure you are real looker.

KC huh? Must be beaker.
                I wasn't speaking of my wife. I see her breasts every night. I was speaking of fat, ugly skanks at a rock concert. Tennis balls in tube socks.

And I don't know the last time I ever commented on a Shocker recruit. Ever. Oh, wait, I did comment in the EO thread, but it had nothing to do with looks or ability.

Comment

acfa61a6417d1a75a56710e207bf80ce.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X