Stay safe Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay safe Wichita

Just saw the news regarding the weather in your parts. Stay safe. All the best.

Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Thank for consern ! ! !
      "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
        Damn, I don't even do that for my own family. What a classy move Husky!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
          I have a good friend (and a big Husky fan) whom I worked with when he lived here in Houston, who subsequently moved to Florida and contacted me with his congratulations regards our move to the AAC.

I think there are a lot of UCONN fans out there who keep it classy. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            🏀❤️🏀

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
              Thanks. We're used to severe weather, sometimes on a weekly basis. But these high risk/probabilities are relatively rare. Maybe only one or two in a storm season in one particular location. I wish it weren't starting so early so at least I wouldn't be at work while my son is home alone.

And of course, being in and around Hutch, we're a little deeper into the high risk area.

Comment

I always like the live coverage of the aftermath where you have the skinny guy in a white wife beater undershirt, missing a couple of teeth and his wife in the background who is about 3 times his size holding a kid and his comment "It sounded like a freight train"

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  I always like the live coverage of the aftermath where you have the skinny guy in a white wife beater undershirt, missing a couple of teeth and his wife in the background who is about 3 times his size holding a kid and his comment "It sounded like a freight train"
                  Don't forget the mobile home and 1972 ford truck laying on its side next to them.

Comment

What has happened to this board? I want some models and charts!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      When I put "models and charts" into Google Images, I got this:

Hope you're happy.

Comment

Current surface observation (storms appear to be firing ahead of the dry line in OK):

Comment

Visible satellite.

Last edited by RoyalShock; May 18, 2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            You teed it up, unfortunately I have little time to play. :(
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                            X