Wanna Piece of Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    One of my all time favorite comedians, may he RIP.
    Mine too. Great comedian, 99.5% family friendly. My kids always do the trail mix bit, plus, if we are at Bed Bath and Beyond, my kids do the coupon bit!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I saw the cake and it went straight to John Pinette and his Cake Boss bit. I'll stop.

Comment

Hey JoMo ~ did you see the latest??? WSU #5

Comment

Originally posted by ShannieShock View Post
            Hey JoMo ~ did you see the latest??? WSU #5
            Highest I saw was #6 ESPN Too Early Top 25. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Highest I saw was #6 ESPN Too Early Top 25. Am I missing something?
              Yes you are - Go to 2017-18 standings under the Men's Basketball link National Poll Rankings

Comment

Please, do not put candles on that!
                But if you do, gonna need a vid.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  Please, do not put candles on that!
                  But if you do, gonna need a vid.
                  Too late. Went Game of Thrones on WU Saturday night.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                  X