Sergio Finally Gets A Major

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Finally Gets A Major

Masters champion. Defeats Justin Rose on the first playoff hole. Hope SHOXMVC was front and center to see it.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Happy to see Sergio win. As with most pros, it gets easier to like them the older they get, although with many of the new crop they are already easy to cheer for it seems.

Slightly uncomfortable watching him embrace his ..... fiance? 50-25 I guess is ok but 37-17 seems a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Happy to see Sergio win. As with most pros, it gets easier to like them the older they get, although with many of the new crop they are already easy to cheer for it seems.

Slightly uncomfortable watching him embrace his ..... fiance? 50-25 I guess is ok but 37-17 seems a bit much.
      Surprisingly, she's only six years younger than him
      The Assman

Comment

Sergio Garcia will hear wedding bells in 2017. The 36-year-old Spaniard announced Friday on Twitter that he and Angela Akins will wed some time this year. The couple had been active on social media…

Yeah, she's definitely aged well.
        78-65

Comment

Yeah that's stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Guess I was expecting more, or maybe I opened the wrong link... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

SORRY

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Sorry to get your hopes up. I posted that article as it mentioned her age. I'm sure more sleuth work could find some more dynamic pictures.
                78-65

Comment

Returning from the Masters this morning. Great week. First two days very windy. Last two beautiful. A little surprised the scores weren't lower for the final two rounds. Spieth went swimming again on 12. That hole will now haunt him forever. Glad to see Sergio finally get a major so the experts can pick on somebody else who is underachieving. Played a couple of nice courses in the area. The Masters is a great bucket list item for golfers. Don't let the opportunity by if you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    The Masters is a great bucket list item for golfers. Don't let the opportunity by if you have it.
                    How do you come by your tickets? I've heard they're the hardest tickets in the world to get. I imagine a good amount of money is needed. I'd love to go someday myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      How do you come by your tickets? I've heard they're the hardest tickets in the world to get. I imagine a good amount of money is needed. I'd love to go someday myself.
                      Honestly, it is not terribly expensive if you research rental situations. Get on the Masters lottery system. I think you can get a request through the Masters website. It truly is a magical place and a magical week.

Comment

Working...
                      X