No announcement yet.

WSU SGA blocks formation of WSU chapter of nationwide libertarian student group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple question, no offense intended. I'm all for these students being involved. But....... What percentage of the student body votes? What percentage really cares?
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Simple question, no offense intended. I'm all for these students being involved. But....... What percentage of the student body votes? What percentage really cares?
      I believe voter turnout in generally less than 25%.

I know I and most of my friends and others I went to class with didn't give a rats ass about SGA when I was in school.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

So..................

If I'm born with a penis, think I should be a girl, but also think I'm lesbian, choose to live life as a male, but give into my lesbian side but use my incorrectly assigned genitalia, I.e., a penis to hump the brains out of college chicks, would I be considered cisgendered? And how could I be cisgendered since I opted out of using the scissors?
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          So..................

If I'm born with a penis, think I should be a girl, but also think I'm lesbian, choose to live life as a male, but give into my lesbian side but use my incorrectly assigned genitalia, I.e., a penis to hump the brains out of college chicks, would I be considered cisgendered? And how could I be cisgendered since I opted out of using the scissors?
          Depends in part on the front door to back door ratio.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            So..................

That whole statement is a microaggression.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Also, am I the only one that thinks there's a negative connotation associated with the word?

A Neo-Nazi, a cisgender and Fred Phelps walked into a bar.........I beg YOUR pardon, I was talking to the duck.
              I don't know if using the term "underrated" to describe a post on a message board is correct, but this post has not received any Thanks or Likes and quite frankly, this one had me rolling.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

My word!!! Hadn't looked at this thread since this morning. The last 10-12 posts have me rolling. But you started it @Kel Varnsen:!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  My word!!! Hadn't looked at this thread since this morning. The last 10-12 posts have me rolling. But you started it @Kel Varnsen!
                  Sorry. This time, advantage Varnsen!
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Thank the Lord SGA wasn't like this when I was on it. Even then, I thought some the BS was too much.
                    The Assman

Comment

Am I the only one who wonders why students need to feel like they have "a voice on campus"? Why the heck are you there? To go to class and get a degree. Stop worrying about what other people are doing or saying. College campuses have become a network of individual micro-societies and making post-secondary education a joke. Fortunately my oldest son, who is very politically minded, stayed above it all during his four years at WSU. I feel pretty good about my other son who still has a year before going to college.

At least we can identify all the aspiring authoritarians.

Comment

Working...
                      X