• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good walk spoiled?

Comment

Ryu for the win...yes!

Nice try Lexi...

Comment

The tradition is for the winner to jump into the pond. We will see if it happens.

Comment

Ryu is a class act concerning Lexi in her post round interview "it doesn't feel right." It doesn't look like she will take the plunge.

Comment

Splash!!!

Comment

Splashdown.

Comment

OH RAT FARTS!!!!
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  OH RAT FARTS!!!!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    I woke up this morning feeling excited about the next week. Our SHOX will have a new conference home. A home that will, although emotionally end a 72 year run in the MVC, begin a new and exciting journey with some old acquaintances as well as new friends. I think we are all in agreement this is what is best for continuing our rise in strengthening what is already a national brand in athletics. I join my SN brothers and sisters in this thrilling time.

I am also excited about my journey to the Masters this coming week. I have been watching the Drive, Chip and Putt finals event on the Golf Channel this morning excited for all the young junior golfers who get to take in Magnolia Lane and the hallowed grounds of Augusta National. Although I got to attend the Masters for the first time last year, I will return once again with my son-in-law to be apart of this great golf spectacle.

A great week ahead and I am so excited and proud to be a Shocker. Go SHOX!!!
                    Enjoy your trip to Augusta. It's been a few moons since I last visited there, but definitely one of the great sporting events I've ever attended. Remember, the trip is about you...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Enjoy your trip to Augusta. It's been a few moons since I last visited there, but definitely one of the great sporting events I've ever attended. Remember, the trip is about you...

https://youtu.be/HxUuDPNbkJk
                      Thanks my friend. I just found my theme song for the week.

Comment

Well, we're waiting...

At least I am. I want an update every evening, please.
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I ask you not to give Phil putting tips.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                          X