Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Channel 2079 for Cox subscribers.
    Playoff after this commercial timeout!!!

Comment

Rules are rules, but a 4 shot penalty seems asinine.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sorry about hijacking my own thread, but this sports story is riveting to me...and right now it's all about me...and hoping Lexi Thompson wins this thing.

Comment

Golf is a wonderful game but sometimes these rulings lack common sense. I'm pretty sure TV was not around when the rules were written. Provided no advantage was gained and the misplacement unintended, leave the woman alone.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Rules are rules, but a 4 shot penalty seems asinine.
            It's like a domino effect. Due to her not knowing she violated a rule, but did (2 shots), then signing the official scorecard for an incorrect score (2 shots) it adds up to what I believe is the first time in professional golf this has happened...for sure in a professional major.

Comment

Damn Scots.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                Golf is a wonderful game but sometimes these rulings lack common sense. I'm pretty sure TV was not around when the rules were written. Provided no advantage was gained and the misplacement unintended, leave the woman alone.
                I agree. Although this will be the trigger for the rule to be changed that once the next round officially begins, the previous round can not be altered.

Comment

Shut up ducks!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    Damn Scots.
                    That's what we get for the Scots getting drunk, hitting a round object with a bent stick and calling it a fame. Rumor has it they called it a different 4-letter word, but the rest of the world wouldn't understand.

Comment

Shut up ducks!
                      Lack of gallery protocol.

Comment

Ryu has the advantage on the first playoff hole. She is just off the oar-5 in two, while Lexi had to lay up fir a short wedge shot. Come on Lexi.

Comment

Lexi's third is about 18 feet from the hole...advantage Ryu.

I feel bad about calling golf without Kennedy to my right. Sorry Mike.

Comment

Win or lose, Lexi has handled this situation with class.

Comment

Ryu chips to within about 4 feet...almost jarred it!!!

Lexi has to feel like she has to make hers. She has to get this putt to the hole...don't leave it short.

Comment

Lexi left it short...ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X