No announcement yet.

Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

O Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

Comment

Love and prayers sir.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Oh my...breaks my heart just reading that. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I do not have the words. What a tragic loss. Tears filled my eyes as I read your post. My deepest sympathy for you and your family in your time of loss. I am so sorry. I pray that God will grant you strength and peace through this. He is there to carry you through this devastating time.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

The Lord bless you, and keep you;
              The Lord make His face shine on you,
              And be gracious to you;
              The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
              And give you peace.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
              78-65

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your family pogo. What a tragic loss.

Comment

Go forth, Christian soul, from this world
                  in the name of God the almighty Father,
                  who created you,
                  in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God,
                  who suffered for you,
                  in the name of the Holy Spirit,
                  who was poured out upon you,
                  go forth, faithful Christian.

May you live in peace this day,
                  may your home be with God in Zion,
                  with Mary, the Virgin Mother of God,
                  with Joseph, and all the Angels and Saints. Amen

Comment

Oh wow, pogo, I'm so sorry to hear this.

I know words can't change the outcome or take away the pain, but I hope you can take comfort in knowing that so many of us are thinking about and praying for you and your family.

Comment

Truly terrible. I am so sorry to hear this.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Pogo, I send love your way as well brother and pray that God strengthen and comfort you and your family during this difficult time. I'm so sorry.

Comment

May God give you and your family comfort in this time of terrible tragedy.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Comment

JB (aka Pogo)

Shocked and saddened to find out about your loss. Give your son all of my condolences and may God help you through this tragic act.

All: you will find no better Dad or man than Pogo. Life certaintly is not fair

Comment

Here's another one in the perspective category:

Two years ago my cousin was diagnosed with tongue cancer. The man didn't use tobacco products, was generally very healthy for a 60 year old, and had no history of it in the family.

You will not find a bigger Shocker fan. Season ticket holder for many, many years, advertiser of his business in many athletic marketing endeavors, and always willing to defend our honor when talking about his university. In fact through this whole ordeal, I think he still managed to make almost all of the home games.

Fast forward to now. He has had much of the area between his shoulders and nose removed, including his tongue and voice box, cannot talk, and is on liquids only. He is fighting this with every ounce of strength that he has and continues to amaze me with his will to live.

There are several on this board that know this gentleman. I think he may be one of the biggest hearted people I have ever met and to see this happen to him reassures me that fairness only occurs in eternal life not the physical form. Please think of he and his immediate family over the course of the next few weeks.
                                Last edited by shoxlax; April 8, 2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X