Virus on IPhone 6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus on IPhone 6.

Is anyone else having trouble on the default style shockernet? When I try to use the default style (black) in color, my phone redirects me to a different website when I click on anything. Once I cancel the redirects link I can continue on shockernet. It doesn't happen if I'm using mobile website. And I haven't had it happen on any other websites....
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble on the default style shockernet? When I try to use the default style (black) in color, my phone redirects me to a different website when I click on anything. Once I cancel the redirects link I can continue on shockernet. It doesn't happen if I'm using mobile website. And I haven't had it happen on any other websites....
    There's a topic in the comments and questions subforum talking about this issue. Their conversation is way over my head, but I took it to mean the relevant parties are aware.

Comment

It's been happening for two days now on my iPad and iMac. Lots of posts about it yesterday. Kung Wu and others were investigating but don't know the outcome.

Comment

I haven't had any issues with my 6plus but did catch two corrupt files mascarading as java and flash. Thankfully, I realized immediately and works to isolate and remove the items.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Clear your iphone's browser cache and you will be back in business. You do not need to clear the cookies, just the cache.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Clear your iphone's browser cache and you will be back in business. You do not need to clear the cookies, just the cache.
            How does one clear the cache and leave the cookies?
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Depending on which version of iOS you are on, you may not be able to. Don't get me started on Apple's decision making.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                One does not simply "leave the cookies".

IMG_0889.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X