Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Mean, Selfish, SOB Conservatives at Koch Industries

No further comment needed.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHillShocker View Post
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Still in desperate need of a dislike button around here. Too many participation trophies.

Comment

This is a great story of compassion and giving. Anyone thinks different is someone that probably doesn't like puppies or kittens either

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          This is a great story of compassion and giving. Anyone thinks different is someone that probably doesn't like puppies or kittens either
          Or pictures of scantily clad females.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Agreed. I am not a fan of the Koch brand of politics, but their charity work is tremendous. Their largesse has made a tremendous impact on the Wichita community. To say otherwise is to be willingly oblivious to the facts.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Yeah, Libertarianism (what the Koch's actually are best described as) is an offensive ideology. Who do those types think they are, wishing for the government to generally leave people alone and all? Gah... what dooshes to wish for less intrusion in daily life from the political and bureaucratic classes.

The Kochs in particular are horrific, what with their advocation of....

-drug enforcement reform
              -non-violent offender sentencing reform
              -nullifying the hiring stigma for job seekers with non-violent convictions
              -civil asset forfeiture reform

Just appalling viewpoints all around.
              Last edited by SHOCKvalue; December 24, 2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X