Cravings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cravings

So I've been up here for four months and I've had no cravings that couldn't be satisfied after a 3 hr drive into town. Until today.

I WANT 12 SOFT SHELL, HOT, ROCKET-SHITS-THE-NEXT-DAY, FARTS-THAT-SMELL-LIKE-THEM, GLORIOUS, BEAUTIFUL TACO SHOP TACOS.

Does anyone know if it is possible to next day air to AK? Seriously considering that option.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by shock View Post
    So I've been up here for four months and I've had no cravings that couldn't be satisfied after a 3 hr drive into town. Until today.

I WANT 12 SOFT SHELL, HOT, ROCKET-SHITS-THE-NEXT-DAY, FARTS-THAT-SMELL-LIKE-THEM, GLORIOUS, BEAUTIFUL TACO SHOP TACOS.

Does anyone know if it is possible to next day air to AK? Seriously considering that option.
    I feel ya, bro. TDY in OKC keeps me from all you can eat Mondays about 90% but when I'm in town I'm there. Nothing better.

Sadly, they would be a soggy mess I'm afraid.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
    X