Anyone near Lenexa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near Lenexa?

Long story short, used to live in Wichita but back in Dallas. There was a really nice Adidas WSU shirt I wanted from Rally House that I should've bought before I moved (kicking myself now for not getting it). It is no longer at the Wichita location but they have it in stock in Lenexa in my size. For some reason, they won't ship to me & I've been back/forth with their store location as well as their website location to no avail. So, if anyone would be willing to buy the shirt for me & ship it, I will gladly PayPal you the funds + compensation for your time to get this shirt or put it on eBay, send me the link & I'll buy it from there. It is Adidas style #14857968, size Large. The picture of the shirt can be found here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/99571841737941276/. Very top left t shirt - the distressed WSU logo. You can message me through here.

Really appreciate it, thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Robant15; August 18, 2016, 12:00 PM.

I am going to Kansas City over Labor Day weekend. If you don't have this by then, let me know, and I will see what I can do about making a stop.
    78-65

Comment

I am in Lenexa...... have always found Rally House to be MORE than accommodating!!?? How did you hack them off ?? Did you go all GREGG on them ??

Comment

Hahaha. No, visited my grandparents in Wichita over the 4th & went to that location to see if they still had it. They didn't but said the Lenexa location has 6 of them. I called that location & they confirmed they had it, but wouldn't ship it to me since they don't have that capability is what I was told. They said to call the distribution warehouse tied with the website (it used to be on their site but no longer) & they said since the warehouse didn't have it in stock they couldn't do anything for me. I called back the Lenexa location asking what I'm currently offering & they wouldn't do it. I figure they're up in KU country & can't get rid of them, why wouldn't they sell me 1?
        Last edited by Robant15; August 18, 2016, 12:01 PM.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Robant15 View Post
            Hahaha. No, visited my grandparents in Wichita over the 4th & went to the Wichita location to see if they still had it. They didn't but said the Lenexa location has 6 of them. I called that location & they confirmed they had it, but wouldn't ship it to me since they don't have that capability is what I was told. They said to call the distribution warehouse tied with the website (it used to be on their site but no longer) & they said since the warehouse didn't have it in stock they couldn't do anything for me. I called back the Lenexa location asking what I'm currently offering & they wouldn't do it. I figure they're up in KU country & can't get rid of them, why wouldn't they sell me 1?
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Lumberg lol. Such a great movie.

Comment

Shirt is on the way !!

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
                  Shirt is on the way !!
                  @JMAN_KC:; you're a good person...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    @JMAN_KC; you're a good person...

Yeah, I really do appreciate it!!!

Comment

I may have to ask for a favor myself someday!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
                        I may have to ask for a favor myself someday!!
                        So long as it's within reason & not illegal, I'm cool with that lol.

Update: Received & freaking love it! Thanks a bunch!
                        Last edited by Robant15; August 20, 2016, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X