Rogue One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue One

Am I alone in my thinking that this episode appears to be 100% badass?

Olympic Trailer

No, however I got chills when I first saw the Force Awakens trailer.
    Livin the dream

Comment

I thought Spock died.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        I thought Spock died.
        He came back. Though he always after struggled with the finer points of linguistics.

Oh, spoiler!

Comment

I can't wait for this movie. I'm a nerd, what can I say, but I really dig anything Star Wars. The clone wars TV show really changed my perspective on the prequels. They're some of my favorite to watch now. Rebels is a fun show to watch too.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Am I alone in my thinking that this episode appears to be 100% badass?

Olympic Trailer
            You are not alone. This looks like it's in the same vein as Empire Strikes Back. Vader should make an appearance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              I can't wait for this movie. I'm a nerd, what can I say, but I really dig anything Star Wars. The clone wars TV show really changed my perspective on the prequels. They're some of my favorite to watch now. Rebels is a fun show to watch too.
              Nerd away! The Force Awakens has grossed over 2 billion worldwide so it appears those who haven't seen it or don't like the Star Wars franchise are in the minority.

Comment

Working...
              X