Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a Football/Realignment specific forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a Football/Realignment specific forum?

Just wondering if we could get a Football/Realignment forum to clean up some of the other boards and put it all into place?

I didn't think it was that cluttered, but if others think it is, I'll mull over the idea a bit more.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

If it was cluttered, it wouldn't have passed the Orupke thread. As long as it stays pretty contained (and it does often relate directly to basketball anyway), I'd prefer not adding another forum for 3 threads.

Comment

I'll go out on a limb here and say that in the event that we launch a football program, we should probably have a football forum. If we don't start a program, having a football specific forum would be a little less necessary :)

I'm very disappointed that any thread would seek to dishonor the memory of EO, though.

Comment

I was just thinking this thread is in the basketball forum as we speak. And it's a monster. But it's a pretty well contained monster.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

The fact it is well contained is a plus, BUT it's only going to get worse. If we had a place to decide up the rumors, both football and different ideas on conferences, it would be largely beneficial. However, I would wait until after the football announcement to decide for sure.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              However, I would wait until after the football announcement to decide for sure.
              That's sort of the approach I've been taking. When the report comes out, and we have a bit more information officially, I may add the realignment and/or football forum.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
              X