Fun With Physics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun With Physics?

That said, taking Miley's crotch to the face is kinda nasty, and not in a good way. At least not IMHO.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

What makes this funny is that the professor didn't look like he really believed in what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      What makes this funny is that the professor didn't look like he really believed in what he was doing.
      There's always that chance that the laws of physics will fail. Just once. And then you won't have a face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        There's always that chance that the laws of physics will fail. Just once. And then you won't have a face.
        the laws of physics will never fail. Failure indicates a misinterpretation of physics that some human decided was a law.

Just as an example, take the speed of light. Is it a law that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light or is it a law that nothing traveling faster than the speed of light can be observed or detected whentraveling at those speeds.

I just made that up, but it illustrates some of the difficulties with determining what is a law of physics.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          take the speed of light. Is it a law that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light or is it a law that nothing traveling faster than the speed of light can be observed or detected when traveling at those speeds.
          Someone needs to find a guy that smoked a lot of weed. As soon as the weed smoker is totally baked, this question must be posed.

Ten bucks says the response is "Whoooa!!!"
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Or we could just ask Keanu.

Comment

It's not how fast you mow, but how well you mow fast.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                It's not how fast you mow, but how well you mow fast.
                Dude, that's heavy.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                X