Did Apple lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Makes sense. Would take far longer to port the emulator to the desired supercomputer platform and add in a brute force algorithm, than it would to run the program itself. But by far longer, we're still only talking weeks or months to port the emulator and write the brute force algorithm.
    Or you could take the phone over to that nerdy douchebag that took electronics and computer classes in high school and ate his boogers. You know the guy, the guy who had a girlfriend at "another school." That guy could hack into the phone.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Or you could take the phone over to that nerdy douchebag that took electronics and computer classes in high school and ate his boogers. You know the guy, the guy who had a girlfriend at "another school." That guy could hack into the phone.
      I didn't REALLY eat my boogers, I faked it so that the cool kids would be too disgusted to pick on me.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
      X