Samsung phone ad - Things Better In The Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung phone ad - Things Better In The Dark

I've heard this ad about a dozen times tonight. It includes the line that making out is more likely in the dark.

All I've got to say is either you are dating the wrong women or you need to take a little better care of yourself.

Making out in the bright lights where you can see exactly how awesome the person you're making out with is - that's what you want.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Unless its 2 am and the bars are closing.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
      Unless its 2 am and the bars are closing.
      That what "beer goggles" are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I've heard this ad about a dozen times tonight. It includes the line that making out is more likely in the dark.

All I've got to say is either you are dating the wrong women or you need to take a little better care of yourself.

Making out in the bright lights where you can see exactly how awesome the person you're making out with is - that's what you want.
        Not really. Some light is good, a lot of light is bad. Dim mood light combined with my awesome makeout mix tape from the early 80's is golden! Hall & Oates, Air Supply, Lionel Richie, Foreigner....

Yeah, that music will get it done!
        Last edited by MoValley John; March 27, 2016, 08:54 AM.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
        X