Terror Attack in Brussels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Attack in Brussels

At least 2 locations so far. More than 20 dead.

At least one was a suicide bomber.

It's possible the attackers were Trump supporters. So far it's unclear.

Terrible tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Bush's fault.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Careful, you're dangerously close to being publicly shamed for supporting Trump instead of Hillary.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Bush's fault.
          There may be more to this than you realize.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Comment

Bush's fault.
              Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Careful, you're dangerously close to being publicly shamed for supporting Trump instead of Hillary.
              OK. I'm probably being too serious, but I don't understand humor being mixed in with the announcement of another horrible tragedy. Maybe it just didn't happen close enough to home?

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                There may be more to this than you realize.
                Because Islamic violence and terror never existed before bush and we know Obama/Hillary have did nothing to destabilize the region....

Comment

It is exactly because of this reason that makes the Bush 43 administration's Iraq gambit inexcusable.

Last edited by DUShock; March 22, 2016, 12:17 PM. Reason: Draft Dodger Turned Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Because Islamic violence and terror never existed before bush and we know Obama/Hillary have did nothing to destabilize the region....
                    Funny thing is people say the same thing about racism and blame it all on Obama since he took office. Im not saying any names but.....

Comment

Evil has always existed in the world. The problem is it constantly changes shape.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        It is exactly because of this reason that makes the Bush 43 administration's Iraq gambit inexcusable.
                        How about the Carter gambit bringing the Shaw to the US? How about the Reagan gambit in Lebanon? How about 41's gambit? How about Clinton's gambit in Somalia, his dual contaiment pilicy in the Middle East, his avoidance of Bin Laden etc, and Obama's complete failure in the Middle East?

And let's not consider the fact that both France and Belgium are two of the biggest pussay nations in Europe. And let's not forget that it was France, and their oppressive reparation demands at the Treaty of Versailles, that really enabled Hitler to come to power and start WW2 and the holocaust.

Now that I got that Godwin's Law thing out of the way...
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          OK. I'm probably being too serious, but I don't understand humor being mixed in with the announcement of another horrible tragedy. Maybe it just didn't happen close enough to home?
                          I don't think there is much humor in these responses.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How about the Carter gambit bringing the Shaw to the US? How about the Reagan gambit in Lebanon? How about 41's gambit? How about Clinton's gambit in Somalia, his dual contaiment pilicy in the Middle East, his avoidance of Bin Laden etc, and Obama's complete failure in the Middle East?

And let's not consider the fact that both France and Belgium are two of the biggest pussay nations in Europe. And let's not forget that it was France, and their oppressive reparation demands at the Treaty of Versailles, that really enabled Hitler to come to power and start WW2 and the holocaust.

Now that I got that Godwin's Law thing out of the way...

A screw up is a screw up just as a quagmire is a quagmire regardless of which party affiliation is performing the action, or inaction.

As Hoot (and I have had the honor of meeting the real Operator) said;
                            Last edited by DUShock; March 22, 2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Koran influence on the Belgium massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X