Oscars Upset!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscars Upset!!

How could the bear not take home the "Best Actor" award??

Rigged..
    The Assman

I look forward to next year’s Oscars when there is nothing but black nominees and a white host.

Comment

Tom Hardy got hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Tom Hardy got hosed.
        He did get stabbed a lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          How could the bear not take home the "Best Actor" award??

Rigged..
          He was in attendance though. Figured he might boycott since none of his other animal friends were nominated for any awards.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
            He was in attendance though. Figured he might boycott since none of his other animal friends were nominated for any awards.
            #OscarsSoHuman
            The Assman

Comment

I thought Chris Rock was funny for the first few minutes of his monologue but then it got kind of old. A lot of it was tongue in cheek but still the horse was already down. I guess they could always create new categories for each award for best non white performance.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                #NOTABLACKBEAR

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  I thought Chris Rock was funny for the first few minutes of his monologue but then it got kind of old. A lot of it was tongue in cheek but still the horse was already down. I guess they could always create new categories for each award for best non white performance.
                  Didn't Rock get nominated and win "Best Non-White Oscar Host?"

Comment

Working...
                  X