my seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my seats

just getting rid of the photos on my camera and thought I'd post these.

(I kind of screwed up the panorama on this one)

Safe to say from your seat locale that you're not a member of the Walton clan, eh? What kind of donation do you have to pony up for your seats? I know even less-than-ideal seats can get pricey at the BCS schools.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
      Safe to say from your seat locale that you're not a member of the Walton clan, eh? What kind of donation do you have to pony up for your seats? I know even less-than-ideal seats can get pricey at the BCS schools.

I don't donate for basketball or football, actually. Razorback Stadium was renovated in 2001 with new seats added, and that was my first year buying non-student tickets, so I lucked out and got lower level seats without a donation. In basketball I sit in one of the four non-donation sections (upper deck in the corner).

I do donate for baseball (only $100) to keep my seats along the first base line.

I actually kind of like my upper deck seat in hoops. I find that it's a bit rowdier of a crowd than the rich folks in the lower level. The photo doesn't do justice to how close I am for an upper deck seat. I'm not sure if it's still true but when Bud Walton Arena was built, it was the most seats packed into the smallest space of any arena in the country.

It replaced Barnhill Arena, which has something like 9,000 seats (BWA has 20,000), and the farthest seat in BWA is closer than the farthest seat in Barnhill. It's pretty amazing really. And it makes for a loud arena when we get rocking.

Comment

Rowdy is always good!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X