WSU Day @ the Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Day @ the Royals

I see this is May 28th and we're actually going to be in KC that weekend so I'd like to go this year. How do the tickets work? Do you have to buy through WSU, and anyone know when they go on sale?

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
    I see this is May 28th and we're actually going to be in KC that weekend so I'd like to go this year. How do the tickets work? Do you have to buy through WSU, and anyone know when they go on sale?
    Buy through the Royals. If you can get a group of 20 together, you can buy from the Royals group sales office right now. Otherwise, it should be available to buy this weekend when individual tickets go on sale this weekend (Saturday morning maybe?).
    78-65

Comment

We bought ours last year through the Royals web site. Not sure how it worked through WSU. Your tickets have to have the Shocker Day (or WSU day or whatever they actually call it) on the ticket to get the hat and other goodies.

It was great talking to other Shocker fans about the upcoming (current) basketball season. The Royals were in the midst of their August swoon and lost, but other than that, it was a great time.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Awesome. The last few have been on Labor Day weekend, which is a non-starter for us due to a standing commitment on that weekend. I'm there.

Too bad it's the same weekend as the MVC tournament. That will affect some attendance one way or the other.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Where did you see this as nothing is on their website?
          The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
            Too bad it's the same weekend as the MVC tournament. That will affect some attendance one way or the other.
            What's the conflict there? The tournament is in Terre Haute this season. There aren't that many people from Wichita who go, are there? I could imagine Springfield being a conflict, but Terre Haute?
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
              Where did you see this as nothing is on their website?
              http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/sch...ns.jsp?c_id=kc
              The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.
              78-65

Comment

Single game tickets go on sale this Friday, Feb 26. The wife and I went last year and had a great time. We will be there again this year.
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  What's the conflict there? The tournament is in Terre Haute this season. There aren't that many people from Wichita who go, are there? I could imagine Springfield being a conflict, but Terre Haute?
                  Probably not. Back in the day there were at least a few hundred real diehards who would. Not no mo.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Ugh. The White Sux again. Same as last year. Oh well. Seats ordered through the promotion will probably be in the same area, as 90+ percent of lower-level seats between the foul poles are already sold via season tickets.

Comment

I tried to buy today, but am getting a message that says 2/29 at 10 am is when they will be available.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                      X