Apple vs. the Feds: Who is right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    It's probably an autoimmune disorder. 15 vials indicates that the blood is being sent to multiple labs, two draw sites to make sure blood cultures aren't contaminated. Autoimmune our fibromyalgia. Yeah, fibromyalgia, that bs syndrome that afflicts depressed, prementopausal women.

That, or he has cooties.
    You're close when you say auto immune disorder, but I would prefer not to discuss my medical condition further. My clinic has its own in-house lab. All the blood samples will be tested there.

So you can continue to speculate regards what the purpose of the tests are. It's kinda fun to watch.

I hadn't been seriously ill (I.e. No kissed work in 3 years) prior to this. By the way, you were also correct about the 2 draw sites, but that happened because the first vein ran out of blood, which forced him to have to move the sticker part around in my vein to get as much as he could. That not only burned, but it also hurt.

Comment

Menopause?
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        I hadn't been seriously ill (I.e. No kissed work in 3 years) prior to this.

Probably a pretty good idea not to kiss your work, but I'm a little surprised you abstained for 3 years. Well done!

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        That not only burned, but it also hurt.

Ironic because that's what your mom said last night when we played her favorite game, "Just the Tip".

Comment

!!!!11!!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Ironic because that's what your mom said last night when we played her favorite game, "Just the Tip".
            You are a bad man it must be from hanging around Mo Valley way to much!
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              You are a bad man it must be from hanging around Mo Valley way to much!
              Okay, JJ, I demand you rate Wu's post on efficacy, originality and humor. I give it a 9.9. Damn near a 10!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Yeah, fibromyalgia, that bs syndrome that afflicts depressed, prementopausal women.
                Amen! My apologies to those afflicted, but you are really just miserable because your depressed, not because when someone pushes really hard on your back it sometimes hurts.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Apple Doesn't Have to Help FBI in New York iPhone Case, Judge Says

A New York judge says the U.S. Justice Department cannot force Apple to provide the FBI with access to locked iPhone data in a routine drug case.

Comment

Working...
                  X