Steve Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Harris

Many of you may remember him from the great WSU/TU rivalry days in the 80's. Steve passed away today. Since my time in Tulsa, I've gotten to know him and his family. They are absolutely awesome. His son and mine have gone to school together since kindergarten. I actually coached his son for 3 years...thats when I got to know him. He was a very quiet, and appreciative man. I have several stories...too long to write out.

I wish every Shocker fan could of met him...you talk about WSU/TU stories. Wow.

I just can't get over how nice a guy he was. He leaves behind his wife, daughter and son. About a week ago, he got to see his son start, and play on Senior Night. His son buried a three to start the game. RIP Steve.

Wow, that is sad. What a great player he was.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Wow, that is sad. What a great player he was.
      Steve Harris and my man Ricky Ross terrorized the Valley for two years together.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Steve Harris and my man Ricky Ross terrorized the Valley for two years together.
        Understatement where Steve Harris is concerned. The onky player that scared me more was Paul Pressey, but not by much...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

RIP - I always enjoyed watching Steve play...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

lived in TTown for a few years while Mr. Harris was there - he was one of those silky smooth guys and his shot was also silky smooth. Every time he shot you knew it was probably good.
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
            X