Monty Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    I've made my point, I will not comment further.
    If you have any more comments to make to me, please make them in PM. I do not think it looks good for you to censor your comments after you have looked at them and realize that they don't reflect well on your administrator role (or if they didn't perhaps you wouldn't remove them?).
    So that was a lie?
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Doc, that's what gets you in trouble. It takes you from merely being a boorish person at times to being a person who appears to be not only boorish but also condescending and arrogant. You can't SIT on the moral high ground when you cant SET a good example.

Having said that, I thought the eulogy was nice, but there are literally hundreds and hundreds of people in the world in need, some probably closer to you and your family than you think, who don't have the platform of being an NBA coach to draw attention to their struggles. Maybe you can find one and perform an act of random kindness.
      Okay let me get this straight. Doc is in trouble? No one who is less than perfect can have morals they feel strongly about? Do you even know Doc?
      How do you know he doesn't commit random acts of kindness? I can think of several things he's done on this board that merit that phrase.

@kai: if you approve of this post please do it publicly, otherwise a PM is required

Comment

People seek out a faith and a place of worship not because they are perfect, but because they are imperfect.

Comment

See my comments above.
          Be the bigger man... you lose.

Comment

Just waiting for this thread to derail into a obsessive, paranoid rant regarding Cliven Bundy... That will be epic!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

8f3e946df26502139c8734ef7c9737a9.jpg
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Just waiting for this thread to derail into a obsessive, paranoid rant regarding Cliven Bundy... That will be epic!
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                X