Wichita Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita Room Escape

If you haven't tried it out yet, Wichita Room Escape located in Clifton Square is so much fun. Gather up 7 of your friends and family and see if you can escape the locked room.

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

This sounds fun!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Oh I gotta try this!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Sounds like fun but I can't afford to lose the only two friends I've got. OK so I don't have two friends.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Sounds like fun but I can't afford to lose the only two friends I've got.
          You mean a couple of Hamilton's?

Comment

Did this down in OKC with my work group it is a pretty good time

Comment

Sounds like fun but I can't afford to lose the only two friends I've got. OK so I don't have two friends.
              No, but we'll be happy to lock you up in the room.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sounds very similar to The Room in Hutch, which is a lot of fun, too. I wonder if it's the same people.

Comment

They have one in KC too; looks like it's everywhere...

"A new form of themed entertainment popping up across the country involves players willingly getting trapped in a room. To get out, they must solve a series of puzzles."

They're part-puzzle, part-team building exercise, part-fantasy — and they have friends paying to get trapped in a room together. They have been popping up in cities around the country.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I dont like these things. Ever since the fuzzy handcuff incident, this stuff brings out some major ptsd.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Well thats your problem. If you use fuzzy handcuffs instead of zip ties.

Comment

Well thats your problem. If you use fuzzy handcuffs instead of zip ties.
                        Zip ties are easy to get out of.

Comment

Just experienced one of these in Overland Park during a conference for work. If you are claustrophobic I recommend you avoid it, at least the OP facility. Small rooms, dimly lit, with everyone scrambling around to find and solve clues. Gets the body heat going. While fun, those with that type of phobia may not like the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Just experienced one of these in Overland Park during a conference for work. If you are claustrophobic I recommend you avoid it, at least the OP facility. Small rooms, dimly lit, with everyone scrambling around to find and solve clues. Gets the body heat going. While fun, those with that type of phobia may not like the experience.
                            This explains a lot.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              No, but we'll be happy to lock you up in the room.
                              As long as it has internet access, cheetos and tissues.

Comment

Working...
                              X