This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    No, he didn't go off on a tangent. Depending on what political party you support, you either accept, or you complain about illegal immigrants. Also, depending on what political party you support, you either accept or complain about outsourcing jobs. It's the same thing. Well, actually, it's not. Illegal immigration accounts for far more jobs lost than outsourcing, and with illegal immigration, we are also strapped with the social costs. Illegal immigrants keep some money here, but more than 60% of the income is sent back home. That is why you find so many Western Union locations in Mexican and Latin American communities.

Me, I just understand that all the bitching is nothing more than political posturing and live with both.

And I nailed your mom.
    Do you actually think I care about what a dumb ****, henpecked, judo educated nurse thinks?

Or do you use any one of a number of logins? The question wasn't directed at you and your answer is off topic, so I guess I'll have to add that you also have ADD.

Comment

I learned judo!!!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The thread that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
          Well it was, perhaps I derailed it
          No... way. You? Never.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            No... way. You? Never.
            I learned that trick from you and MVJ. Except I own up to it, I've never seen you do that.

Comment

So, Doc, what do you think about your hero, Cliven Bundy getting arrested by the FBI this morning? He thinks the government is stealing from him, too.

Note: If the thread is derailed, it might as well keep on going in that direction. As others have said here, this thread is a metaphor for Manziel's life.

Comment

drunk-dad-meme.jpg
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

So..............

Can we just post anything in this thread now?

Comment

I need to get eggs

Comment

6a0133f30ae399970b0192aa1b6262970d-pi.jpg

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

0368b1c08eee5987ea740711caf1a73a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3428[/ATTACH]
                            Damn, so fat and so.....ugly. No wonder you're screwing dead people.

At least you and your wife have one thing in common (besides the weight).....you both hit EVERY branch in the ugly tree on your way down.

Comment

Unlike Cleveland and Johnny Football, I didn't wait to pull the plug on this one. Closed.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X