Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill take a large bucket of buttered popcorn please.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Ill take a large bucket of buttered popcorn please.
      In this tread, that might get derailed too.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        You're a real riot. Judgmental condescending and right about where I thought you would personality-wise..

So do you call me a drunk������. But yet have no proof of it. You're a pretty funny guy., but what I want to know what you're like when you're trying to be funny.

No, you're more fun to troll. But it's all good. Like my mom told me, 'sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.'
        That's interesting because when I was finished with your mom last night she decided that I would inherit her wealth instead of you.

Why you ask?

She was concerned the money might cause you to further slide down the drunken rambling path you've taken of late.

Personally, I think it's because she said I was the bravest man in the world, which of course, I am. Anyway, I think I'll use it on Tax School tuition. I hear they're doing great things in Tax School these days.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          That's interesting because when I was finished with your mom last night she decided that I would inherit her wealth instead of you.

Why you ask?

She was concerned the money might cause you to further slide down the drunken rambling path you've taken of late.

Personally, I think it's because she said I was the bravest man in the world, which of course, I am. Anyway, I think I'll use it on Tax School tuition. I hear they're doing great things in Tax School these days.
          And....

WuDrWu for the win!!!

Seriously, a quality post! The way he wrapped the mom card in flawlessly, well, it brings tears to my eyes. Beautifly done, Wu!

Judges give it a 10! One 10 was thrown out as the high vote, and Fev's 9.9 was thrown out for the low. Fev's only criticism was WuDrWu didn't finish with the "obsessed" card.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Why you ask?

Well, RWNJ, I think I'd get back on you meds if I were you. My mother has been dead for 30 years. That makes you a necrophilliac. Are you a pedophile as well? Quite often mental disorders cross over into other areas (such as a drunk 'reforming' through religion and substituting their alcohol addiction for a religious addiction).

Better pray hard in sunday school this week. Your God is watching you. So is the IRS.

Comment

And....

WuDrWu for the win!!!

Seriously, a quality post! The way he wrapped the mom card in flawlessly, well, it brings tears to my eyes. Beautifly done, Wu!
              Your celebration is a little premature. Perhaps your old hag drug you to the Nebraska Furniture Mart location now open in Dallas and you got back too late.

Comment

Dude lost with the Mom gambit. Stinging defeat!

Comment

Your mom goes to college.

Comment

51996018.jpg

Comment

I now have a fan club of 2 on shockernet. Who knew?

One is a RWNJ off his meds and the other is a loser married to a Madeline Allbright look-a-like who spends her spare time going to Hillary for President rallies.

Comment

We all know it sucks when you get the mom card played on you. It stings. It pisses you off. It brings a deep seated rage from your belly. You want to explode and scream "Nobody talks about my mommy like that!"

But sometimes the mom card is played. And when it is, you simply shake it off, say "Job well done" and move on. You can't salvage any dignity fighting it, you can't come out ahead; the mom card was played and you lost.

Its happened to me, too. I wanted to jump through the screen and kill the bastard that played the mom card on me, but I couldn't. Its a tough way to take a loss, but it's just the internet.

Comment

We all know it sucks when you get the mom card played on you. It stings. It pisses you off. It brings a deep seated rage from your belly. You want to explode and scream "Nobody talks about my mommy like that!"

But sometimes the mom card is played. And when it is, you simply shake it off, say "Job well done" and move on. You can't salvage any dignity fighting it, you can't come out ahead; the mom card was played and you lost.

Its happened to me, too. I wanted to jump through the screen and kill the bastard that played the mom card on me, but I couldn't. Its a tough way to take a loss, but it's just the internet.
                          The glass is like your brain, totally empty. Bh the way, which juco did you get your nursing degree from? I ask that because if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. You and the RWNJ's 'I ****ed your mom' gag is more fit for a mentally challenged ex-high school jock. It reflects on your lack of intellect and upbringing.

And no, it has no impact on me nor on my mother's skeletal remains.

Comment

I just view this thread as a performance art piece symbolizing the spiraling life that is Johnny Football.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Without wealth CREATION we will be doomed. Can government create wealth? NO, it can't, it
                              can only redistribute it but it does not create it. So, if creating wealth is the only solution to our
                              debt problem then we had better start funneling it back into private enterprises that hire
                              workers that PRODUCE/ CREATE wealth and NOT government which only drives up the debt.

Comment

Oh yeah!?!?! Well I slept with your DAD!!! Uhhhh .... in prison! Uhhhh nvmd
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X