Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing Wichita's First Cuddle Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Wichita's First Cuddle Party!

I want to formally announce Wichita's first Cuddle Party -- and it's exclusively for Shockernetters only! To understand what a Cuddle Party is, read this article: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...on-boundaries/

It teaches communication and boundaries. YAY

So, I'd like to specifically call out @WuDrWu: as my very first Cuddle Partner! Hold me WuDrWu, make me feel safe! But don't touch my no-no spots!

Sad as this thread is, we might need it if we lose to, say, Bradley for example.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Bloody hell!

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

“Two hours in, they settle into what they call the silverware drawer; tangled up with those they’ve only just met.”

On second thought I might be ‘game’ to try the “silverware drawer” with this group… where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            “Two hours in, they settle into what they call the silverware drawer; tangled up with those they’ve only just met.”

On second thought I might be ‘game’ to try the “silverware drawer” with this group… where do I sign up?

We only spooned! Honest! We didn't fork!
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              We only spooned! Honest! We didn't fork!

Comment

I learned something new today.....I can laugh uncontrollably, and yet still feel monumentally uncomfortable at the same time.

Who knew? @Kung Wu: knew, that's who.

Comment

My question: Does EVERY Cuddle Party end in an orgy or just most of them?

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Wouldn't the Wesson oil be wasted with all those damn blankets?

Comment

Working...
                      X