Guy Fi Stress Relieving Booths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Fi Stress Relieving Booths?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/manhattan-guyfi-booth-men-relieve-stress-article-1.2499002

"The masturbation-themed marketing scheme was inspired by a Time Out survey, which concluded that 39% of the New York men questioned admitted to masturbating while at work
    "

After reading this article I thought of my good friend from Omaha, MoValley John!
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Yeah, if you ain't beating, you ain't trying.

I've never choked the chicken at the office. I've never bopped the bishop at work. I've never beat the meat while on the clock. I've never cleaned the rifle while on the clock.

Eating grapes with the one-armed man

Electing the President

Engage in safe sex

Exercise one's right

Exercising your right to privacy

Fastening the chin strap on the helmet of love

Feed the ducks

Feeding bologna to the Smurfs

Feeling your way around

Fiddle the flesh flute

Firing the pound gun

Fishing with dynamite

Fist your mister

Five knuckle shuffle

Flick your Bic

Fling your phallus

Flip the bishop

Flipping your omelet

Flog the bishop

Flog the dolphin

Flog the dong

Flog the log

Flog the mule

Flogging the egg man

Fly fishing

Fondle your flagpole

Free Willy

Frost the pastries

Frosting your maple bar

Frying up the corndog

Gallop the old lizard

Gardening with the golden trowel

Genital stimulation via phallengetic motion

Get a date with Slick Mittens

Get the German soldier marching

Get to know yourself

Get your pole varnished

Give it a tug

Give your low five

Giving the half-blind dog a run for his money

Go a couple of rounds with ol' Josh

Go blind

Go on a date with Fisty Palmer

Go on a date with Handrea and Palmela

Go the blow

Going Hans Solo on Darth Vader's head
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Make instant pudding

Make the bald man puke

Making a cash withdrawal

Making chowder with sailor Ned

Making it up as you go along

Making magic with leftovers

Making soup

Making the bald man cry

Making the bread rise

Making the world safe for democracy

Mangle the midget

Manipulate the mango

Manual labor

Manual override

Master Bacon, meet Rosie Hancock

Meat with Mother Thumb and her four daughters

Milk the lizard

Milk the moose

Milk the self

Mount a corporal and four

Much goo about nothing

Nerk your throbber

Null the void

Oil the glove

Onan's olympics

One gun salute

One man band

One-night-stand with yourself

Opening the flood gates

Pack your palm

Paddle the pickle

Paint the ceiling

Paint the pickle

Painting the flag pole

Painting the picket fence

Palm the calm

Paying at the turnpike

Peel the banana

Perform diagnostics on your man tool

Pet the lizard

Pip the pumpkin

Play a little five-on-one
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

:yahoo:
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

stroke the dog,stroke your poker,talk with Rosy Palm and her five little sisters,tickle your pickle,thump your pumper,tweak your twinkie,unclog the pipes,varnish your pole,walk the dog,watch the eyelid movies,wax your dolphin,whip your dripper,whizzin' jizzum,wonk your conker,yang your wang,yank the yam,yank your crank,

Comment

The mods may not like it, but this may be my favorite thread ever.

Thanks, JJ!

Comment

Comment

This clip is FUNNY!

Comment

Working up the mayonaise.

Comment

Earning a dishonorable discharge.

Comment

All these euphemisms, children of the 80s, and nothing about turning Japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        All these euphemisms, children of the 80s, and nothing about turning Japanese?
                        Great song!

That said, I'm partial to Blister in the Sun.

Yeah, big hands you know your the one!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Great song!

That said, I'm partial to Blister in the Sun.

Yeah, big hands you know your the one!
                          Let me go oooo oooo oooo oonnn ....
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                          X