Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl
    Originally posted by ABC
    Please provide a link to an evangelical preacher saying anything even approaching what Rev. Wright said. "G** Damn America."
    Ok.

How about something along the lines of, and I'm paraphrasing here, "God sent Hitler to hunt the Jews and put the fear of God back into their Godless souls".

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Coincidentally, he's supporting John McCain. He's appeared in public with him.

And in response to this, McCain is still "glad to have his endorsement".

How many of you who disparaged Obama based on what his pastor said will now do the same for McCain?

Yes but did Hitler wear a Flag Pin! :D 8) 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Well, it looks like McCain is now rejecting Hagee's endorsement.

In the face of mounting controversy over headline-grabbing statements from the Rev. John Hagee, CNN has learned that presumptive Republican nominee John McCain decided Thursday to reject his endorsement.

For the record, I think this is just as stupid as when the similar situation happened to Obama.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl
        Well, it looks like McCain is now rejecting Hagee's endorsement.

In the face of mounting controversy over headline-grabbing statements from the Rev. John Hagee, CNN has learned that presumptive Republican nominee John McCain decided Thursday to reject his endorsement.

For the record, I think this is just as stupid as when the similar situation happened to Obama.
        Similar situation? :whistle:

""I have said I do not believe Sen. Obama shares Rev. Wright's extreme views. But let me also be clear, Rev. Hagee was not and is not my pastor or spiritual adviser, and I did not attend his church for 20 years. I have denounced statements he made immediately upon learning of them, as I do again today," McCain said."
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU
          Originally posted by rjl
          Well, it looks like McCain is now rejecting Hagee's endorsement.

Similar situation? :whistle:

""I have said I do not believe Sen. Obama shares Rev. Wright's extreme views. But let me also be clear, Rev. Hagee was not and is not my pastor or spiritual adviser, and I did not attend his church for 20 years. I have denounced statements he made immediately upon learning of them, as I do again today," McCain said."
          Yes. Similar situation. After McCain was made aware of Hagee's sermon, he still initially accepted his endorsement.

What religion are you, might I ask?
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
          X