Awkward situations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward situations

Since this has gotten a good run on the Wamakota thread I figured it should be in the right area. Here goes...One of my awkward situations as an undergrad was I needed a date for a (you could guess) Toga party scheduled for the next night (saturday). Went to a movie on campus friday night and met some girls and invited one to the party. I made the bad assumption she was in college and picked her up at her house and did not meet the parents. She started to show me that she could drink as much as anyone else at the party and was pretty successful. As it turned out she was the younger sister of one of the actives that seldom came around the fraternity house but did show up for this particular party. He was a rather large guy and he gently informed me who she was and he was very proud and protective of her virtue. Since I was a pledge I was more than glad to honor it as well. Turns out she was 16 and a junior in high school. This could have been very awkward but he graduated in the spring and as I said he seldom came around the house but I know he would have made it a point to visit if he had heard anything.

Did you have a devil on one shoulder talking to you and an angel on another?

Comment

It had been a good year at work, but a stressful one. My employees wanted to hang with the boss a little bit and wind down, so I obliged. We decided to hit a little bar and have a few drinks to celebrate the many successes of the year. We laughed a lot and drank a lot. In fact, I drank so much I didn't even realize how drunk I had become. The younger staff was laughing and partying and carrying on, and I was pretty much blitzed even though that wasn't really my intention at all.

In my line of employment there are very stressful and intense situations, and during these moments you sort of get used to barking at subordinates or things can go downhill rather quickly. Well, a woman in the bar came up to us and told us that we were being obnoxious. Knowing my employees were in attendance I should have just left right then and there. But that instinctive "drill sergeant" in me just came lashing out -- and instead of laughing her off or just ignoring her I said a few unsavory words. I felt bad, but couldn't believe the audacity of this woman to confront us for being loud and boisterous in a bar of all places.

The night goes on and the next thing I know my head is spinning so I prop myself up against a wall and try to lay low. Just as I finally remove myself from the fray, I look down and there is a woman wiggling her butt at me. Now I am a married man and take pride in my fidelity, so I try to ignore her, but that's when I notice the peanut shells.

Her flirtatious advances cause her to not notice she's about to seriously injure herself by slipping on the peanut shells scattered all over the bar floor! It's noisy and loud, and I am too embarrassed to speak for fear of slurring, so I give her a little tap on her butt to get her to move away from the peanuts. Either she didn't get the clue or she didn't feel the warning sign I sent her, so I try again; this time firmer and making sure she felt my hand directing her away from the danger. Of course she interprets this noble gesture the wrong way and continues rhythmically swaying her tushy, as if to say "take it, it's yours".

And then I found out that first b*tch filmed it and I lost my job as the head coach of Bowling Green!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        It had been a good year at work, but a stressful one. My employees wanted to hang with the boss a little bit and wind down, so I obliged. We decided to hit a little bar and have a few drinks to celebrate the many successes of the year. We laughed a lot and drank a lot. In fact, I drank so much I didn't even realize how drunk I had become. The younger staff was laughing and partying and carrying on, and I was pretty much blitzed even though that wasn't really my intention at all.

In my line of employment there are very stressful and intense situations, and during these moments you sort of get used to barking at subordinates or things can go downhill rather quickly. Well, a woman in the bar came up to us and told us that we were being obnoxious. Knowing my employees were in attendance I should have just left right then and there. But that instinctive "drill sergeant" in me just came lashing out -- and instead of laughing her off or just ignoring her I said a few unsavory words. I felt bad, but couldn't believe the audacity of this woman to confront us for being loud and boisterous in a bar of all places.

The night goes on and the next thing I know my head is spinning so I prop myself up against a wall and try to lay low. Just as I finally remove myself from the fray, I look down and there is a woman wiggling her butt at me. Now I am a married man and take pride in my fidelity, so I try to ignore her, but that's when I notice the peanut shells.

Her flirtatious advances cause her to not notice she's about to seriously injure herself by slipping on the peanut shells scattered all over the bar floor! It's noisy and loud, and I am too embarrassed to speak for fear of slurring, so I give her a little tap on her butt to get her to move away from the peanuts. Either she didn't get the clue or she didn't feel the warning sign I sent her, so I try again; this time firmer and making sure she felt my hand directing her away from the danger. Of course she interprets this noble gesture the wrong way and continues rhythmically swaying her tushy, as if to say "take it, it's yours".

And then I found out that first b*tch filmed it and I lost my job as the head coach of Bowling Green!
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
        X