Nebraska Furniture Mart blows goats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I was praying for you, really, I was praying hard! That said, there is nothing worse than a pushy salesperson bugging you every three minutes about how nice that recliner is, or telling me how much I needed that sectional.

The only time anyone left me alone was when I broke the vase. ****, I was scared I was gonna have to pay for it! Instead, the sales people scattered! Nobody wanted to be bothered with addressing the mess. I picked up the big pieces and put them on a coffee table, they were still there, three hours later.

I should have kept breaking ****, maybe everybody would have left me alone.
    I need to come to your house Tuesday night, I am sure you could use new windows, make sure your wife is there and set aside about five hours, that should give us time to get you fixed up!
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

You bring the Bud Light and Doritos,then.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I was praying for you, really, I was praying hard! That said, there is nothing worse than a pushy salesperson bugging you every three minutes about how nice that recliner is, or telling me how much I needed that sectional.

The only time anyone left me alone was when I broke the vase. ****, I was scared I was gonna have to pay for it! Instead, the sales people scattered! Nobody wanted to be bothered with addressing the mess. I picked up the big pieces and put them on a coffee table, they were still there, three hours later.

I should have kept breaking ****, maybe everybody would have left me alone.
        Hahaha. Well I guess in a sense you WERE attacked by zombie wasps also.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You bring the Bud Light and Doritos,then.
          If JJ is coming don't you mean cheetos?

Comment

Shockdaworld, if you have a puppy and a young one you need to look into a micro fiber covering. Micro fiber is wet cleanable and damn near stain proof. Check the cleaning instructions on the furniture. Usually under the middle cushion on a sofa. W means wet clean, S means solvent clean X means you can't do anything about it.

Comment

Leather - in cars or in the home - is far easier to keep clean than any sort of fabric, at least in my experience.

Comment

I personally like the NFM. I'd say if you hate it so much find some other place to shop.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  I personally like the NFM. I'd say if you hate it so much find some other place to shop.
                  Well, sure, but what does your husband think about it?

Kidding!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                    My wife loves it. There is nowhere else to go. I'm trapped. Based on that, please suggest an Omaha alternative. Seriously, I'm all ears.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

My wife loves it. There is nowhere else to go. I'm trapped. Based on that, please suggest an Omaha alternative. Seriously, I'm all ears.
                      Here you go, right down the street from your house (only about a five hour drive) quit complaining about no furniture store options.

Millers of Claflin is a family owned Furniture, Flooring, Bedroom, Dining, Fireplaces, Game Room, Living Room, Office store located in Claflin, KS. We offer the best in home Furniture, Flooring, Bedroom, Dining, Fireplaces, Game Room, Living Room, Office at discount prices.
                      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

The home town of JJ's own true love. Jackie Stiles the princess of the plains.

Comment

I'm home, several thousand dollars poorer. NFM sucks. And my wife better tonight, too.
                          Easily the best line of this thread. Still laughing about it three days later, if for no other reason than I'm headed there tomorrow with the wife for a similarly nails-on-chalkboard experience.

Any clues on where I might be able to check on said broken vase to see if it's "still" there?

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                            Easily the best line of this thread. Still laughing about it three days later, if for no other reason than I'm headed there tomorrow with the wife for a similarly nails-on-chalkboard experience.

Any clues on where I might be able to check on said broken vase to see if it's "still" there?
                            Main floor, main building. Walk in main entrance, past See's Candy contet, then take a left at the escalator. There is a pool table with grayish felt and bar ensemble. Right across from that you will find some sectionals. Right in the middle of that.

Comment

Working...
                            X