Anyone looking for Garth tickets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for Garth tickets??

I have two tickets available for the 10:30 on Saturday.

Tickets are in a Louge box. Food/Drink service available.

Contact me if you are interested in purchasing!
    The Assman

Tickets are still available.
    The Assman

Comment

Bump.

Sorry, just want to keep this closest to the top of the new posts as possible.
      The Assman

Comment

Curious to see if the market collapses on the speculatory ticket resellers. Not saying that's you at all, but with 65K tickets out there for Wichita GB concerts, you have to wonder what proportion bought tickets to flip, for which there will end up being a very soft market.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Curious to see if the market collapses on the speculatory ticket resellers. Not saying that's you at all, but with 65K tickets out there for Wichita GB concerts, you have to wonder what proportion bought tickets to flip, for which there will end up being a very soft market.
          I bet that is EXACTLY why Garth does multiple concerts like he does. The shows certainly sell out, but because there is so much inventory out there, it suppresses demand on the secondary market.
          78-65

Comment

I understand. I originally bought 4 tickets so I could sell two to some friends, that way the could sit in the box as well. Turns out, must of them already had tickets.

Oh well.
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              I bet that is EXACTLY why Garth does multiple concerts like he does. The shows certainly sell out, but because there is so much inventory out there, it suppresses demand on the secondary market.
              I've read somewhere that is literally why multiple concerts get added.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                I understand. I originally bought 4 tickets so I could sell two to some friends, that way the could sit in the box as well. Turns out, must of them already had tickets.

Oh well.
                Yeah, I'm totally not flaming you at all. It is simply a thought I've had running up to this weekend, and I blurted out my thought in your thread. Sorry a-boot that.

Comment

Yeah, I'm totally not flaming you at all. It is simply a thought I've had running up to this weekend, and I blurted out my thought in your thread. Sorry a-boot that.
                  It's a smart thought. One I clearly didn't think about!
                  The Assman

Comment

I didn't go to Garth when he was in Omaha, didn't want to, didn't care. But from what I understand, not only were all the tickets sold, but they were also used. That said, the brokers didn't get rich on the deal and there were face value tickets aplenty if anyone wanted to go.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

@SHURTZtheHERTZ: are these still available? If so, check your pm.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I am afraid they are gone. Sorry.
                        The Assman

Comment

No worries man. Thanks anyway.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Actually... I just had one open up.

Someone cancelled. Boo.
                            The Assman

Comment

Working...
                            X