Personal Thanks ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Thanks ...

No idea where something like this would belong, but I wanted to publicly thank @JJClamdip: for following through on a bet we had sometime ago about Conner Frankamp wearing a Shocker uniform. Last week, he made a generous donation to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research to fulfill his portion of the bet.

Restores my faith in the internet a bit :angel:
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

JJ is a fine, upstanding man. He will, however, steal your Doritos, so you have to watch out for that.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Still wish I could collect from that Evansville fan.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Still wish I could collect from that Evansville fan.
        Aces1982 is no JJ. He has fully disappeared from the internet.

I don't like some of JJ's posts and sayings, but I'm glad he fulfilled his bet. Good for him.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Have known him since jr/middle school. He is a funny guy but he really does like to yank any and everyone around with his posts. Now you know the rest of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Have known him since jr/middle school. He is a funny guy but he really does like to yank any and everyone around with his posts. Now you know the rest of the story.

There is current research that says that the age range for Adolescence lasts from 12-27 years of age. JJ has probably set a new record and totally changed the range for his age of adolescence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              No idea where something like this would belong, but I wanted to publicly thank @JJClamdip for following through on a bet we had sometime ago about Conner Frankamp wearing a Shocker uniform. Last week, he made a generous donation to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research to fulfill his portion of the bet.

Restores my faith in the internet a bit :angel:
              Doesn't he also have to kiss your butt?

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Doesn't he also have to kiss your butt?
                Yes kissing of the ass was part of the bet, the ceremony is scheduled under the genko tree at North High, 4:15 AM December 13th.

Everyone is invited.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                  Yes kissing of the ass was part of the bet, the ceremony is scheduled under the genko tree at North High, 4:15 AM December 13th.

Everyone is invited.
                  North of China?

Comment

Everyone is invited.
                    I kindly nominate @Kung Wu: to serve as my stand-in.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I kindly nominate @Kung Wu to serve as my stand-in.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I kindly nominate @Kung Wu: to serve as my stand-in.
                        That would be cruel and unusual punishment!

How about one of the Shocker (female) cheerleaders?
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

That would be cruel and unusual punishment!

How about one of the Shocker (female) cheerleaders?
                          Hey! Just don't use tongue this time! Afterwards we can catch a soccer game together for old times' sake!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Hey! Just don't use tongue this time! Afterwards we can catch a soccer game together for old times' sake!
                            Speaking of Soccer, why doesn't WSU compete in NCAA D-1 soccer?

All you need is huge field, some goals, a few balls and some guys running around in shorts. Seating needed would be minimal because besides mothers some fathers and a few girlfriends no one cares.

"Shocker Soccer" I can hear it rolling off Mike Kennedys tongue!

Go Shox!

Comment

Working...
                            X