Funny Commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Commercials

Do any of you have a funny commercial to share?

I saw this one today. I laughed hard.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Can someone please make one of these for the Jayhonks?

Comment

Jim Rose, Makers Mark man, did TV at KAKE some 25-30 years ago. Good guy.

Comment

Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Jim Rose, Makers Mark man, did TV at KAKE some 25-30 years ago. Good guy.
                  He may have been a good guy back then, but back in the early 2000's, when I was involved in local media, he was a royal douche. I'm good friends with a couple of people that are currently at KFAB and they both say he still smells of Massengill.

Guy is about five foot nothing, arrogant, hard to work with and has a streak of short man syndrome.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    He may have been a good guy back then, but back in the early 2000's, when I was involved in local media, he was a royal douche. I'm good friends with a couple of people that are currently at KFAB and they both say he still smells of Massengill.

Guy is about five foot nothing, arrogant, hard to work with and has a streak of short man syndrome.
                    I guess that is what happens to some when the hit pay dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

He loves talking about his huskers. That I do know.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                        He loves talking about his huskers. That I do know.
                        He is a Husker honk, and jackass. He grew up in Lincoln, was and is a superfan. Worked at KFOR in Lincoln before moving to Kansas for a better opportunity. Left Kansas for his dream job, PBP guy for Nebraska, working at KFAB, a 50,000 watt clear channel station. At that point, his ego grew exponentially.

Unfortunately for him, Nebraska football went into the tank under Coach Bill Callahan. During a commercial break in a game Nebraska was losing handily, Rose went on a tirade filled with f-bombs. He forgot a golden rule of radio, treat every mic as a hot mic. His microphone was hot and his tirade went out right on top of a Touchdown Herbicide commercial. It was great!

KFAB has downplayed the incident, even denied it, but it was heard by plenty. Rose was suspended. It was reported as a personal leave of absence. He was immediately replaced as PBP guy. Even with all of that, his ego has grown. He is a total ass clown and jackass.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Appropriate for this time of year. Star Wars and Adidas have paired up. An older one but still good.

Comment

Working...
                          X