Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westboro Baptist is planning a WSU picket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro Baptist is planning a WSU picket.

Tomorrow (Friday) at 1:15.

Ugh. :disgust:

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Tomorrow (Friday) at 1:15.

Ugh. :disgust:
    Least it not on Saturday at say 2pm.

Comment

I wonder if the SGA president will organize a counter-protest?

Comment

I could not figure out what their protest is about from their tweets. They had WSU scheduled in early December but didn't list a cause.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Lord help us!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            I could not figure out what their protest is about from their tweets. They had WSU scheduled in early December but didn't list a cause.
            To keep reminding us that they are bat **** crazy?
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

All I can gather is that they believe WSU is "pimping abomination" and are "hypocrites/haters". How ironic.

Comment

It is all about ying and yang. The WBC folks occupying one side, and SGA Pres Shepard occupying the other. A perfectly offsetting union of TFM's.

Comment

We can call it the First Amendment Festival! Will beer be served?
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ignore the sanctimonious sonsabitches. It is attention they seek. Suing people who "violate" their rights is how they fund themselves. They want you to heckle them and taunt them.

Comment

They should define their picket location to underneath the football bleachers. Prime traffic location.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        It's rare that I can figure out what exactly they're protesting, especially when they protest concerts and funerals so often...

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        It is all about ying and yang. The WBC folks occupying one side, and SGA Pres Shepard occupying the other. A perfectly offsetting union of TFM's.
                        Wichita Brewing Company? They going to serve beer? ;P (my friend and I have taken to referring to that place as "The Beer Church" thanks to the two acronyms lining up).

Comment

Message from El Presidente:

I recently promised officers of the Student Government Association and the Muslim Student Association that I would address hateful speech that many of us were exposed to from forces outside of the university during the Grace Chapel discussion. Today is a good time to do that because I'm told we have another wave heading our way.

Comment

President Bardo answered what the protest is about, WSU's inclusion efforts. A good message from the President.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

I would take Dr. Bardo's advice to just stay away. These are not reasonable people.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                              X