Court Restores Jerry Sandusky's Penn State Pension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Restores Jerry Sandusky's Penn State Pension

Ass rape a bunch of kids and get rewarded.

Great country we live in.

The former Penn State assistant football coach was convicted in 2012 of sexually abusing 10 boys. The court said he was entitled to the $4,900-a-month pension.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Ugh.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Sandusky doesn't really need it or have much to spend it on where he's at for the rest of his life. His wife will get the money. She didn't have anything to do with Sandusky's crimes, so in a way it's not as bad as it seems.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Is there any chance the judge ruled that way so that Sandusky would have some money to pay for damages?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Is there any chance the judge ruled that way so that Sandusky would have some money to pay for damages?
          I believe this is the case.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Sandusky doesn't really need it or have much to spend it on where he's at for the rest of his life. His wife will get the money. She didn't have anything to do with Sandusky's crimes, so in a way it's not as bad as it seems.
            Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Actually, both very good arguments for it happening.

Comment

I'm certainly not an attorney, but I'm pretty sure this was just a matter of black letter law. They didn't have the right to take it away in the first place (sad but legally true).

Hopefully something good will come from this...as very has, at least so far.

Comment

Working...
              X